il forum di eUrotic tv

Etv-Wall (Rabotnichesko Delo)

« Older   Newer »
Markus2015
view post Posted on 26/4/2014, 16:30 by: Markus2015

Group:

Guiseppe like the Queen of the Cialtrons.... Christine. read for yourself friends.

Wonderful Christine
Giuseppe T
Saturday, 26th Apr 2014

Dear Christine, I did thank you right away but still I want to say couple of words to you only. There were times when I was pleased with the surprises you organized but this time you got me stunned. Almost a week passed since that show but I still remember the extraordinary pleasant feeling you gave me. As you can imagine, Nancy's presence in any show gives me joy, she manages to make me forget or make more bearable the problems life gives us every day. You can imagine how happy I was when I had her all for me, to hee her touched by the small gestures and gifts I sent. But the thing she liked the most was the plant you gave her for me. I will never stop being grateful for that. Christine you are an extraordinary person and I adore you. Yesterday I saw a small part of the show. This means that you successfully complete all the things you do. It would be such a surprise having the show recorded and being able to watch it again. As I said in my previous message, I do not insist, but feeling this emotion again would be wonderful. A big hug, Giuseppe T

Original post: Cara Christine, Comunque vi avevo subito ringraziato insieme alla squadra ETV , ma voglio spendere qualche parola solo per te. Se altre volte sono stato contento di come avete organizzato le sorprese, questa volta mi ai sbalordito. Se pure è passata quasi una settimana ancora ricordo bene la straordinaria piacevole sensazione che mi ai fatto provare.Come puoi immaginare la sola presenza di Nancy in un qualsiasi show che lei fa mi da una gioia immensa,riesce a farmi dimenticare o rendere accettabili i problemi e le cose sgradevoli che la vita ci presenta tutti i giorni. Lascio a te immaginare quello che ho potuto provare a vederla la solo per me, a vederla realmente emozionarsi per i piccoli regali che le avevo mandato. Ma sopratutto credo che la cosa che più ha apprezzato è la splendida pianta che tu gli ai donato a mio nome. non finirò mai di ringraziarti per questo. Christine sei straordinaria e io ti adoro. Ho visto ieri sera un piccolo spezzone dello show. Questo forse vuol dire che sei riuscita a ottenere quello per cui ti sei tanto impegnata. Che la sorpresa sia stata registrata e che magari ci sarebbe la possibilità di poter rivedere lo show. come ho detto nel messaggio precedente, non lo pretendo ma sarebbe fantastico poter rivivere quella emozione. un grande grande abbraccio Giuseppe T

7287 replies since 11/6/2012, 19:57   211193 views