il forum di eUrotic tv

Etv-Wall (Rabotnichesko Delo)

« Older   Newer »
Markus2015
view post Posted on 30/1/2015, 14:44 by: Markus2015

Group:

QUOTE (WhiteCat @ 30/1/2015, 14:26) 
Watcher: I see no problem ... Your post gives fair warning that the released video will not be the same as the live show. Viewers of the live show are free to decide whether they watch the video and they have no reason to complain about the missing content. They saw it live, why do they need to repeat the experience? Viewers who were not sufficiently interested in watching live are clearly not fans of Lara, although they may be fans of certain body parts. They do not know what they missed live but they do know they will be missing it again if they choose to purchase the video. As I said, I see no problem in releasing the video that Lara is happy with ... ;-* W...
Sono contento per Watcher che ha tanto tempo libero per seguire il canale a qualsiasi ora...
Si trovasse un lavoro invece di dire bischerate... :lol3:

Very interesting this "Watcher".

There are guys outside who have to work in the afternoon, so they are not able to watch this "model"....

What is the big problem now? I dont know what ETV wanna tell us... And the second point, in the Web the Babestation Channel is free, ETV is not.... So, a big loss again.... Bye Bye ETV.... :bye: :bye: :bye:

7287 replies since 11/6/2012, 19:57   211193 views