il forum di eUrotic tv

Etv-Wall (Rabotnichesko Delo)

« Older   Newer »
Jack'
view post Posted on 30/1/2015, 14:31

Il suo nick parla per lui....fa' il guardone. :lol:

view post Posted on 30/1/2015, 14:36

Group:

Vi prego qualcuno dica a Tia che non ha più 20 anni, si rassegni all'evoluzione della natura umana.... :rolleyes:

view post Posted on 30/1/2015, 14:44

Group:

QUOTE (WhiteCat @ 30/1/2015, 14:26) 
Watcher: I see no problem ... Your post gives fair warning that the released video will not be the same as the live show. Viewers of the live show are free to decide whether they watch the video and they have no reason to complain about the missing content. They saw it live, why do they need to repeat the experience? Viewers who were not sufficiently interested in watching live are clearly not fans of Lara, although they may be fans of certain body parts. They do not know what they missed live but they do know they will be missing it again if they choose to purchase the video. As I said, I see no problem in releasing the video that Lara is happy with ... ;-* W...
Sono contento per Watcher che ha tanto tempo libero per seguire il canale a qualsiasi ora...
Si trovasse un lavoro invece di dire bischerate... :lol3:

Very interesting this "Watcher".

There are guys outside who have to work in the afternoon, so they are not able to watch this "model"....

What is the big problem now? I dont know what ETV wanna tell us... And the second point, in the Web the Babestation Channel is free, ETV is not.... So, a big loss again.... Bye Bye ETV.... :bye: :bye: :bye:

view post Posted on 31/1/2015, 14:11

Group:

ETV Team: This post, to some point, decides the whole discussion. If you think that this is a matter of honor that means that we must give the people that have watched the live show the opportunity to watch the movie. We have never said that we cannot edit the footage. This way we will be fair to Lara and to the viewers that we promised to watch the show recorded. Everyone that thinks that a young girl doesn't deserve the right to choose what part of her footage has to be published is a weird person. There are a lot of them who advise us not to consider her will. There a lot of people who wouldn't feel ashamed to expose someone against his or her will. Lets assume this discussion is temporary closed. We will give an opportunity to Lara to participate and we will share our opinion also. This is a serious issue, not so much connected with Lara's video, but with the right of a person to have an opinion, with the relationship between customer and suppler, with the thin line between human and moral relationship and the trade - pay to get. Very complex and delicate matter. Let's all hear what Lara has to say in a video she will prepare for us. And then we will return here to reconsider the situation. Maybe we will not only come to a conclusion on the issue, but will also reach a new level in our dialog that we keep for years. And as one of our viewers reminded us, all this will be a good advert of the video when and if it comes out. At the end, the important thing is not the video, edited or not, nor the money that we will or won't make - this is pretty much irrelevant. The important thing is the dialog, the interaction, communication and the will to reach a mutual understanding. This is the process that connects us.
:mamm:

view post Posted on 31/1/2015, 14:15

Group:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

La prima cosa che mi è venuta è ridere...sto ridendo ancora. :D

view post Posted on 31/1/2015, 14:17

Group:

non sono importanti i soldi pero' col ca77o che li restituiscono :rofl:

view post Posted on 31/1/2015, 14:19

Group:

Parlo poco inglese, ma sbaglio o codesto amore per il dialogo cozza col loro post di sopra?
ETV Team: We just want to clarify that the above post is the last one we publish that demands the video to be posted unedited. We said in the beginning of this thread that this is not going to happen and we see no point of posting these comments anymore.

Il post migliore è l'ultimo :D

Original post: discussione inutile. guardatevi piuttosto monique .è una esplosione di sensualità. Erotica e bellissima.

view post Posted on 31/1/2015, 14:21

Group:

Sono dei poveracci, è tutta una squallida mossa pubblicitaria del video, una mossa per far scrivere i polli sul wall, una mossa per indurre il pubblico a comprare i live delle altre modelle, loro hanno l'idea cronica che i loro clienti sono dei babbei, e forse c'hanno pure ragione, lo pensano da quando hanno aperto.
Il prodotto LARA tira e la stanno cavalcando, cosa che peraltro vorrei fare anch'io... :rolleyes:
Nel mio piccolo, consiglio solo a chi ha l'account di smettere di scrivere ed interagire perché è l'unica cosa che vogliono i Cialtrons .....tanto il video prima o poi uscirà per bene e se proprio vorrete comprarlo potrete farlo lo stesso.

Jack'
view post Posted on 31/1/2015, 14:25

I cialtroni oramai sono su un'altra dimensione...... :lol:

Tra un po ci sara in studio lo sbarco degli alieni. :alienff:

view post Posted on 31/1/2015, 14:31

Group:

Sta cosa mi ricorda un episodio credo del 2010 o forse prima, tipo una lite fra Sabrina e Scarlet o forse un'altra modella, credo comunque una cosa che riguardasse Sabrina...che loro cavalcarono per mesi e mesi per fare propaganda...qualcuno sicuramente più esperto di me ricorderà.

view post Posted on 31/1/2015, 14:36

Group:

CITAZIONE (ParaTasparo @ 31/1/2015, 14:31) 
Sta cosa mi ricorda un episodio credo del 2010 o forse prima, tipo una lite fra Sabrina e Scarlet o forse un'altra modella, credo comunque una cosa che riguardasse Sabrina...che loro cavalcarono per mesi e mesi per fare propaganda...qualcuno sicuramente più esperto di me ricorderà.

Bravo, volevo citarla io codesta cosa :D
Nell'annuncio su Lara hanno lo stesso approccio sensazionalistico che ebbero nel famigerato "Scarlet vs Sabrina" :lol:
Che poi creano degli eventi farlocchissimi dal nulla :lol:

https://eutvchannel.forumfree.it/?t=46711123

Per fortuna che a sto giro non hanno creato un servizio telefonico a pagamento per gestire la situazione :rofl:
Mammamia che marketing del menga che hanno :rofl:

view post Posted on 31/1/2015, 14:41

Group:

Madoo mi so ricordato sta cosa malgrado avessi appena iniziato a seguire il canale...."Oh so forte...eh..."... :lol:

barabba67
view post Posted on 31/1/2015, 16:29

per loro e' molto importante il diagolo,infatti non pubblicano e non rispondono mai alla maggior parte delle critiche che ricevono. ;)

view post Posted on 31/1/2015, 16:50

Group:

se avete tempo e voglia leggetevi questo...

www.etvshow.com/?action=details&did=725

Io lo trovo semplicemente patetico.

il riassunto:

"TV is doomed."

barabba67
view post Posted on 31/1/2015, 17:02

ancora con la storia della first class ed economy class :wallb: praticamente,se vuoi vedere qualcosa di interessante devi pagare,altrimenti gratis ti facciamo vedere poco o niente.

7287 replies since 11/6/2012, 19:57   211187 views