il forum di eUrotic tv

Etv-Wall (Rabotnichesko Delo)

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 29/3/2017, 14:55

Group:

Tra l'altro è chiaro che possano solo peggiorare ... sperare in show con 8 modelle, tra l'altro fatti in modo continuativo è decisamente anacronistico ...

view post Posted on 29/3/2017, 17:52

Group:
moderatore

Ma poi.... dire "torniamo al night show serale".... "torniamo" chi? Noi?

andreaparma
view post Posted on 14/4/2017, 11:41

TazMan: Hi ETV, I am sure many new members will enjoy the Matrix Reloaded, but for many loyal members who watched live or purchased your shows over many years, this new offering leaves a bad feeling. From the descriptions and knowing how many shows I had FREE access to watch whenever I wanted in the old VIDEOS section, being offered the majority of these again, but this time at a cost is unreasonable. Until now you have been fair, as old shows are released into the VIDEO HALL, if I previously had access to them you have ensured I still have FREE access to them, but from what I can see this is not the case with the Matrix Reloaded. Please reconsider the pricing for these archive shows and allow members who had FREE access to the content to still have FREE access to the content, and I am sure members like me will seriously consider buying the unseen shows, but without a preview and an unwillingness to pay again for something I have already purchased, then it is more likely long term loyal members will avoid buying any Matrix Reloaded shows. Kind Regards TazMan

ETV team: All the videos in the Matrix Reloaded section are part of different other previously published compilations. They never have been published alone as it is now. The recent videos are hand picked from our archives and are presented here in a new unique way for all our new viewers. All the viewers who had paid to watch some of the videos as part of previously published compilations will be able to watch them again for free when we publish those compilations. You know that we continuously publish our old videos and compilations in the video hall section and all the viewers who had already payed for them are being assigned to watch them for free. The videos in the new Matrix Reloaded section are stand alone hand picked essence from the archives we publish for the first time in such a way. They are not expensive /0.5 cr/ short or medium sized extracts from our archives never published stand alone in such a matrix type of configuration. This is a very good way for all our new viewers to see most of our previous models in typical wishes. It is a brief overview in which every viewer can watch only what he wants for only half credit without the need to watch long and more expensive compilations.

o,5 crediti...una ciliegia tira l'altra.....

andreaparma
view post Posted on 12/6/2017, 11:48

Anonimous: The Show naked songs is canceled? Best regards

ETV: Yes. There will be another show tonight. During the rehearsals yesterday we decided we do not want to develop a song show. This evening Janeen and Angelina will be the only models. The show is not for the "show me the pussy" type of viewers. We will be happy if only thoughtful and clever viewers will be with us to support our improvisational attempt. The two girls will play and talk and will try to be honest. We will show a short part of the song show idea too. Mostly it will be an intimate and friendly show. That is why we hope to have clever ideas and friendly support from the viewers' messages. All the dogistile-wish viewers are not welcome tonight. There will be another shows for different tastes during the week. It is obvious that a show with Janeen and Angelina only is another type of event. For tonight only friends are invited

andreaparma
view post Posted on 13/7/2017, 08:35

Giuseppe: I know that on this page I'm a bit exaggerated because too many messages carry my name. But how can I not write something about my beloved Yoko and of course the nice colleagues Isadora and Lisa. Naturally, if we had seen this show a few months ago, we would have written extraordinary words on courage and generosity of cameramen and models. But having seen the explicit show of the last month, we may say we have seen a soft show. And excluding the last few minutes we can also say that my beloved Yoko was the most pudic and reserved. But considering what I wrote a few days ago: for me, it is enough for her presence and her sparkling eyes to illuminate immensely. So tonight I can say I saw a fabulous show. And tonight I have to thank TEAM for having reserved a special treatment for my message. Among the many messages one of the few beds and commented by my beloved. So thank you again for ETV for a special evening Giueppe

Original post: So che in questa pagina ho un po esaggerato perché troppi messaggi portano il mio nome. Ma come posso non scrivere qualcosa sulla mia adorata Yoko e naturalmente le simpatiche colleghe Isadora e Lisa. Naturalnente se avremmo visto questo show qualche mese fa avremmo scritto eccezionali parole sul coraggio e la generosità dei cameramen e delle modelle. Ma avendo visto gli espliciti show dell'ultimo mese potremmo dire di aver visto uno show soft, Ed escludendo gli ultimi minuti possiamo anche dire che la mia adorata Yoko è stata la più pudica e riservata. Ma considerando quello che ho scritto qualche giorno fa: per me, basta la sua presenza e i suoi scintillanti occhi ad illuminare d'immenso. Cosi anche questa sera posso dire di aver visto un favoloso show. E questa sera devo anche dire grazie TEAM per aver riservato un trattamento speciale al mio messaggio. Tra i tanti messaggi uno dei pochi letti e commentato dalla mia adorata. Cosi grazie ancora ETV per una speciale serata. Giuseppe

view post Posted on 13/7/2017, 09:06

Group:

Certo che per parlare di coraggio dei cameraman nell'inquadrare mezza chiappa in uno show sul web .... ce ne vuole di coraggio :D

andreaparma
view post Posted on 26/7/2017, 10:35

Original post: No questa sera la magia finale non c'è stata. E proprio con la mia dolce Yoko. della quale volevo catturare il suo ultimo sguardo e portarlo con me nell'oceano infinito. Era proprio quello che avevo scritto nell'ultimo messaggio che ho potuto inviare dalla mia casa, prima della partenza ma il magico momento finale della sera prima non si è ripetuto. Ma anche questa sera non posso esserne deluso perchè già un altro mio messaggio era stato trasmesso prima. E sono consapevole che i miei messaggi pieni di affetto fanno bene solo che a me e forse un pochino a Yoko. Ma di certo non fanno bene allo spirito di ETV. Cosi il mio augurio di portare il suo sguardo nell'infinito oceano lo affido a queste pagine che sono la parte indelebile dei nostri sogni. Con la promessa che ogni volta che posso: Sarà per un minuto o sarà di più io saro sempre con voi Giuseppe

view post Posted on 26/7/2017, 11:32

Group:

Ma quanto c'avrà scassato sto Beppino? :D

view post Posted on 26/7/2017, 20:40

Group:
moderatore

"La magia finale non c'è stata" nel senso che ha fatto cilecca anche da solo? :rofl:

33antonio33
view post Posted on 27/7/2017, 10:15

Con la promessa che ogni volta che posso: Sarà per un minuto o sarà di più io saro sempre con voi Giuseppe

Secondo me ha finito i crediti

view post Posted on 17/11/2017, 18:37

Group:

Angelina super teacher of humanity

www.etvshow.com/?action=etv_board;show=main

Spero che questa fobia non sia infettiva..questa roba è peggio di qualsiasi epidemia. tutto mi si può dire di anghelina ma che sia maestra di umanità è come autoflagellarsi
Certi polli vanno madati al patibolo!!! Altro che postribolo...

view post Posted on 13/2/2018, 19:23

Group:

Sera Forum
parlando più degli alri siti e sempre meno diETV, ho l'impressione che questa volta, lentamente ed in silenzio, ETV si stia spegnendo definitivamente.
Nessuna attività, ultima post sulla pravda molvana il 29.01. A quando le esequie?

view post Posted on 13/2/2018, 20:33

Group:

Ormai credo sian rimasti solo i fan di Isadora .... almeno finché anche lei non approda su 17Live :rolleyes:

7287 replies since 11/6/2012, 19:57   211193 views