il forum di eUrotic tv

La Pattumiera

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 9/4/2017, 12:18

Group:

Di lą l'unica attivitą č relativa ai video del SAT :lol:

Nessuno parla degli show da giorni.
Passata/calmata l'ondata della coppia Isadora& Roshana. tutto nel dimenticatoio, abbandonato.

E pensare che WK ha addirittura aperto un Thread per contrastare il wall, ritenuto di parte. Un thread per postare commenti "obiettivi" sul postribolo.
Per me Ivo ha gą trasformato l'attivitą in puttanaio, nel senso meretricio

andreaparma
view post Posted on 11/5/2017, 09:02

per lo show di ieri....
Show was worth 0 credit.I left at 22 h 30.One of the worst shit of these last weeks belonged.100% soft.100% boring.100% stupid.Not erotic.Bad quality,bad light,very very bad cam work.No hot moments.They are stupid,after this shit,nobody will want to buy following shows.Too bloody stupid the leaders of etv,too bloody stupid!!! I have 1 credit on my count, I shall not recharge it.

the show today was pure crap. Nothing erotic, not a single decent shot, soft, boring and ridiculous. Dark, pixelation... terrible. And again the circus girl doing strange performances with clothes pegs in a green track-suit...Absurd.

view post Posted on 11/5/2017, 09:12

Group:
moderatore

E aggiungiamoci Janine. :rofl:

view post Posted on 11/5/2017, 09:23

Group:

Chi sarą pił strullo ... loro che hanno incassato i suoi 6 € o chi si sta lamentando e ha pagato 6 € per una cagata? :rolleyes:

view post Posted on 11/5/2017, 09:50

Group:
moderatore

Come abbiamo sempre detto, tra un cialtrone ed un coglione, la spunta sempre il cialtrone.

andreaparma
view post Posted on 4/8/2017, 11:27

Dai commenti di oggi si capisce che etv č la solita spazzatura (almeno in quest'ultimo periodo) e vale la pena vederli solo se sei fan di qualche modella

Today, 12:18

Re: Eurotic's website & webstream

kennyboy2012 wrote:

kazimir wrote:

matmat67 wrote:
LIVE STAGE ETV SHOW | THE GREEN TRAINING Yoko,Isadora and Janeen

Oh my god,The summer sun does not do them good!!!What a DISASTER!!! Thumb downThumb downThumb down
A show in front of a green background with encrusted images. Thumb downThumb downThumb down
Three girls standing, who do ... nothing!!! Thumb downThumb downThumb down
At the front a camera that does not move, without zoom, nothing!!! Thumb downThumb downThumb down
The show was boring to die,it was flat,empty,without erotism,nothing,nothing,nothing!!! Thumb downThumb downThumb down
I gave up at 22.35.It is a severe backwardness of several years.They were progressing slowly, but a brutal brake shot awakened their primary instincts...Do SHIT. Thumb downThumb downThumb down
I suppose this show is what you can expect for 4 credits, 3 models 1,5 hour. However in spite of the presence of Janeen I still have the opinion that Isadora did a great show or at least she tries to bring in erotism and not only nudity. Sorry I am an Isadora fan. Have fun guys with her future shows, she can make us forget Lauren and Jasmine.
Nothing wrong with being an Isadora fan Smile she is one of their best girls Smile

I do agree with other comments, the show was poor, not well thought out, and I'm glad to see they have cancelled tonights show, and they have said to expect changes for Saturdays show, which at the moment, will be the girls from tonight appearing with the planned girls for Saturday. That's increases the chance of me watching it by 0.00000000000000000000000001 % OK I lie, zero chance.

I like that they will try new ideas. and I suspect that after negative feedback, they have used common sense and cancelled the 2nd show, so that is also good. I find it amusing that the usual suspects post praise for the show, on their wall, the usual names, the usual bs from etv staff lol

at least they have responded quickly on this occasion Smile
They have announced change for the Saturday show, but nothing for "a model in the white" show!!!
Gionna's show was good,but a little boring!!!She was on her back for 55 minutes and 5 minutes on her stomach.Almost immobile!!!
Quality was excellent,good light and cam work was okay (despite the shyness) .It's too bad,The show could have been perfect....It was only sexy, sensual, not hot...
Good but ... disappointing.I expected much more. ConfusedConfusedConfused

view post Posted on 6/9/2017, 17:53

Group:

Ci faccio un giro sporadicamente, ma LS mi sembra veramente morto

topic modelle: ultima post il 20.08 (su isabora, ovviamente)
topic generale: ultimo post 01.09 (topic sul web)
video e similari. č l'unico in vita, con richieste e riedizioni di video dell'era SAT :lol:

view post Posted on 7/9/2017, 09:57

Group:
moderatore

Peggio per loro, hanno voluto anestetizzarsi per leccare il culo a er mutanda.
Saranno 3 anni buoni che non ci metto piede e non mi manca tutta quella gente di merda.

view post Posted on 7/9/2017, 10:20

Group:
moderatore

E' anche vero che, cosģ come in larga parte siamo ormai fermi anche noi, pure loro risentono della chiusura non solo di ETV, ma anche di tutti gli altri canali sat. Prima ce n'erano un'infinitą, oggi ci sono rimasti quelli (orribili) della galassia Babestation.

view post Posted on 7/9/2017, 10:38

Group:
moderatore

Con la differenza che il loro declino č incominciato prima di quello dei cialtrons.

view post Posted on 3/1/2018, 18:32

Group:

:mamm: il primo post del 2018 č di jiocher, per aver uploadato materiale di TESSA!!!

1375 replies since 12/6/2012, 23:51   45301 views