il forum di eUrotic tv

Etv-Wall (Rabotnichesko Delo)

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 8/4/2015, 20:57

Group:
moderatore

CITAZIONE (memento74 @ 8/4/2015, 13:55) 
Dal Wall:
Chi è Alice? Alice è una donna fantastica, frizzante, fantasiosa, favolosa, formidabile, fascinosa, fantasmagorica... Grazie a tutto il team. Vincenzo

Lasciamo perdere gli altri aggettivi visto che son cose soggettive, ma frizzante e fantasiosa direi proprio cose che non c'entran niente con Alice che definirei più propriamente calma e pallosa :rolleyes:

Se definiamo Alice "frizzante e fantasiosa", che si dovrebbe dire di una Lauren? :rolleyes:

Piccoli Dreamchicken crescono.
:rofl:

SebastianoL
view post Posted on 8/4/2015, 20:58

Visto che ha voluto fare il figo con gli aggettivi che iniziano per "f" si è dimenticato "figasecca". :lol:
Ah no, quella era Veronika. :lol:

darkstar80m
view post Posted on 11/4/2015, 21:11

ETV Team: Thank you all for succeeding to "switch" to the real spirit and warmth we also put in this show and to be really happy for what we did. It is well appreciated and means a lot.

And dear Kurt, thank you for your post as well. We just want to add a few words. You are torturing us by torturing yourself by entering our shows with certain preparations, expectations and attitude and then you are upset because we fall short your expectations. Relax. You should see the things we do with certain lightness, without expecting something in particular. Just relax and enjoy a crazy thing, an adventure, people who have fun while doing something different. You insist on seeing something and you come with this attitude. These expectations kill your sensations. Sometimes you might even lose something valuable just because it doesn’t fit your matrix. Crazy, funny young women who are having fun in a fictional, funny and childish game…where can you see this? If you don’t have that many expectations to see the thing you thing you should see, when you might actually have fun. Relax and follow the mood, then everything will be just fine. This is a play, a mutual game where we set the mood and a strange fiction and you are the one to taste it. You taste it, you explore it. Give it a try. Then let us just for a moment escape from the possessing fixation to a suffocating and voyeur erotica where there are only hot, pussy shots and the dogmas according which we have today’s understanding of online erotica. You can find erotica in everything: in a naïve game, in a strange improvisation and in the party. Erotica is not just watching female flesh but also a possibility to feel the mood and the unique world of the other, no matter how strange it looks in the beginning. Feel and be on the same frequency. Let us see the world through its variety and palette of moods and emotions, let us not be concentrated on categorizations and profiled expectations. Try to feel the pleasure of having fun with us and enjoy our fun in a childish way. We can be naked and cheery, dressed and crazy, naïve and clumsy bit always different. You can never find this anywhere else, exactly in this form, exactly this way. Enjoy it. Feel the adventure on the unknown. Just relax and feel the spirit of a play.

Tonight we will finish the story of the series in an unexpected and facetious way. We hope you will appreciate out sense of humor. Dear Kurt, since you watch our shows anyway, try to feel the pleasure of it, try to feel our mood, to dance together with us so you can enter the rhythm and the mood. You will see it’s an amazing experience. Regards, ETV

:rolleyes:

view post Posted on 11/4/2015, 22:28

Group:
moderatore

Questi fumano pesante.

view post Posted on 12/4/2015, 01:04

Group:

Praticamente, show senza pucci e bisogna anche essere contenti e ringraziarli dell'opportunità di vedere queste chicce di alta recitazione...

view post Posted on 12/4/2015, 11:29

Group:

Come si fa a dargli torto con questi clienti?

quando leggi una cosa del genere "Dear Kurt, since you watch our shows anyway, try to feel the pleasure of it" c'è ben poco da meravigliarsi che possono fare il ca77o del comodo loro.

finchè rimango impuniti legalmente hanno gioco facile con gente così

view post Posted on 12/4/2015, 11:44

Group:

Appunto. Loro parlano della "sospensione dell'incredulità", ma come cappero si fa ad immedesimarsi in una storia interpretata da principianti che conosciamo benissimo?
Questi show sceneggiati non hanno la minima possibilità di intrigare ... l'unico modo per convincere il pubblico è tenere talmente basse le aspettative da far digerire di tutto ... ad esempio un film come Sharknado pisce proprio perché è ridicolo.

darkstar80m
view post Posted on 12/4/2015, 15:15

WK: Ideally, the exclusive shows would have an extra naughty exclusive , once an hour, maybe even costing extra, over and above the nights fee. a sort of hourly 'see what you really want to see' where a girl spreads em, and the camera work allows a great view. it could be a special exclusive, only once an hour, with girls happy to do it. ETV could charge extra for these after the night, and so it could be a nice earner, and as its only once an hour, the rest of the show would be intact and the same. I'd love to see this tried :) I'd also love to see Sellena back soon, and I cant wait to see Kia and Jasmine in more exclusives

Exclusive Energy Mix 15th March
WK
Sunday, 12th Apr 2015

I do enjoy watching the reruns of the exclusive shows, especially if my favourite girls are involved, Kia, Sellena, and Jasmine are just utterly delicious. The rest of the girls are great too, but those three just rock it for me. Just hope to see Sellena again soon, missing her presence, her energy, her enthusiasm, and that gorgeous body of hers :) Watching the reruns, it still frustrates me how sometimes, the camera work is such that the extra naughty 'bits' are deliberately kept out of view, and yet other times, they are allowed to be visible, it just seems a little inconsistent.

WK, always ready to reduce women solely to the spot between their legs.

view post Posted on 12/4/2015, 16:03

Group:

WK is right,

or why should i watch and pay for the Shows?

ETV must learn they are an adult channel in Web, and for censored Bullshit only the White Knights wanna pay.

Or why you think the Guys still praise ETV about 2010? About the Art and other Ely Bullshit???

view post Posted on 14/4/2015, 18:05

Group:

Proposal...
C'è uno che si crede creativo, ma che propone solo cose già viste e fatte e una modifica al sito che costerebbe ai Cialtroni soldi e lavoro... :lol3:
Macro con passamontagna... :mamm:
Una modella nuova a lezione da due veterane...
Ritratto di una modella nuda...
Body painting...
Ginnastica...
Scambio di corpi (forse l'unica cosa un po' particolare, ma resa ridicola dall'esempio)...
...I would love to see, a model like Roshana performing like Kia or Sellena, being sweet and shy like one of the newer models, and wouldn’t it be amazing to see Kelly and Dacota acting like the other?...
La sua speranza è vedere Roshana mostrarsi come fanno Kia e Selena... :rofl:

Gaetà
view post Posted on 14/4/2015, 18:07

e mi sa che spera male....completamente diverse. :)

view post Posted on 14/4/2015, 18:30

Group:

Gli potrebbero far vedere il viso di Roshana e la pucci di Kia tanto non se ne accorgono neanche e sono pure contenti :mamm:

view post Posted on 21/4/2015, 17:55

Group:

Questa risposta m'è quasi garbata ... almeno nelle parti nerettate :D

Caro WK, La tua idea è interessante, ma purtroppo ci sarà probabilmente non renderà presto. A parte il fatto che Paul Verhoeven non è nella nostra squadra, abbiamo alcune riserve per quanto riguarda l'idea che i nostri spettacoli siano spersonalizzata dalla nozione del termine "spogliarello". Cerchiamo di stabilire la creatività e la volontà per l'avanzamento. Il nostro desiderio è quello di visualizzare i modelli come signore di talento che prendono parte degli spettacoli tratti dalla sensazione di performance artistica. Questa è la forza trainante che porta spettacoli e ci ispira per i contenuti nuovi e interessanti. Il spogliarello e la pratica per mostrare corpi nudi solo per la nudità in sé sono un segmento rispettiamo, ma cerchiamo di andare oltre quella forma di presentazioni. Se riusciamo o no è un'altra cosa, ma i nostri obiettivi sono più ambiziosi Regards, ETV

view post Posted on 21/4/2015, 19:07

Group:
don ruzz

ma è dei cialtrons! mi sembrava quasi scritta da giovanni.

view post Posted on 21/4/2015, 20:59

Group:

Ho usato la versione G/Translate :rolleyes:

Cmq abbiamo scoperto una cosa abbastanza importante: Paul Verhoeven non è dello staff :D

7287 replies since 11/6/2012, 19:57   211193 views