il forum di eUrotic tv

La Pattumiera

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 3/5/2014, 13:23

Group:

10 hours Ju Reserved??

Is this guy kidding me or is he too rich? And why he dont use his money for a real "Experience"?

500 Credits only for JU!!!!

view post Posted on 3/5/2014, 13:31

Group:
spam

e perché Markus...ma perché o c'ha la prostata o ce l'ha proprio piccolo, un motivo ci sarà!!!!! :o: :P :D :woot: e poi Ju , come diceva Vasco, chissà che cosa le racconta?!?!?!?! :mflust: :mflust: :mflust: :mflust:

view post Posted on 3/5/2014, 14:18

Group:

CITAZIONE (Mark2014 @ 3/5/2014, 14:23) 
10 hours Ju Reserved??

Is this guy kidding me or is he too rich? And why he dont use his money for a real "Experience"?

500 Credits only for JU!!!!

Cheaper for him to marry her ;)

view post Posted on 3/5/2014, 15:06

Group:
moderatore

Bisogna vedere se Joanna è d'accordo.

view post Posted on 3/5/2014, 15:10

Group:

Intanto l'omino sta provvedendo ad assicurarsi gli orari migliori della prossima settimana altrimenti Evah ed i suoi polli si intromettono...

view post Posted on 3/5/2014, 15:48

Group:

CITAZIONE (outside73 @ 3/5/2014, 16:06) 
Bisogna vedere se Joanna è d'accordo.

Come no? Inoltre, la Terra è piatta e io sono il baffone dei Ricchi&Poveri :lol:

view post Posted on 3/5/2014, 16:06

Group:

Qui siamo arrivati a dei livelli che richiedono lo psicologo... :wallb:

view post Posted on 4/5/2014, 01:10

Group:
moderatore

Lo stile è quello classico dei cialtroni. Se non è uno di loro come sembra, è comunque uno perfettamente inserito nel "sistema".

Hello everyone.

It´s me, the gentle viewer/scriptwriter of the show with Cassie and Tina.

Since the show caused a bit of a stir here, and mainly of the negative kind, I thought it might be a good idea to drop in and explain a few things. You can also read some comments I made on the ETV wall.

1. The idea for this Daytime Premium show came about after a conversation I had with Cassie if she and Tina wanted to do one. I remembered that there had been a similar show before and thought that the concept could be suitable. Since both Cassie and Tina are soft models, there had to be a story of some kind. Being naked and climbing up and down on ladders and metal cages and wrapping chains around their bodies would not be the case here. Obviously, some of you read the script, with the "editor's notes", beforehand, but I must confess that I didn´t make a director's script out of it where the scenes would be time-stamped. If that same show had been performed by your favourite hot models, I'm sure that most of you would have been satisfied in more ways than one. I also took into consideration that this was Cassie's and Tina's first show of a Premium kind and since none of them are professional actors, this can be a scary thing indeed. That ice is now broken and there might be more DPS with Cassie and Tina in the future but with the standard "soft model warning", at least to begin with.

2. For various reasons, the girls and the director got the script very late, less that a day in advance. It had been submitted about a week earlier, but I'm sure there is a process to go through before it's deemed as suitable to go forward. This meant that the girls, and the director had very little time to prepare and rehearse which is also the reason for the show starting some ten minutes later. This also meant that the descriptions that I wrote in the beginning of the script, of the characters and the café, did not fully come into play. New girls, maybe a new director, little time - yes, I do understand your disappointment.

3. I can understand that for many of you this was not the best of shows. I'm sorry for that but I believe that Cassie and Tina, if they stay on the show for some time, have the possibilities to make shows of a more erotically satisfying nature in the future. However, it seems as if the criticism is about the show as such and not the script so I hope you liked that one. Nor does the criticism appears to be directed towards the models themselves, which also is good.

4. All the criticism and negative comments fall short when there are no suggestions for improvements, even though I understand that one of the fun things about the Internet is the ability to write negative and, sometimes, hateful comments under an assumed anonymous nickname. So my suggestions are that all models (hot or soft) should have the possibility to do these Premium shows. There should be enough time to prepare and rehearse and that goes for all models and all directors. We, as viewers, should have an understanding that we are dealing with live human beings on an amateur level and not professional or robotic stripping machines or movie directors or cam crews but it is never to late to strive for excellence. "Endeavour to persevere" as Chief Lone Watie said. What is written here is just for your information. I'll discuss my suggestions in better detail with ETV.

I¨ll stop here but for one thing. Someone wrote about Cassie's handbras in the Fitting Room and the "something or someone that made her stop". I know the reason why, but I'll let you use the "Call"-button to find out.

In spite of it all - Be well, my fellow viewers.

/Cabby

view post Posted on 4/5/2014, 08:20

Group:

Yes John,

i have had the same idea.... Self praising, even by the Big Chickens!

Nothing will change..... I give really up. Maybe more should follow me....

view post Posted on 4/5/2014, 09:56

Group:
moderatore

Niente di nuovo, propaganda bulgara.

view post Posted on 4/5/2014, 10:09

Group:

outside,

dont know if you know, but this text was written at LSTV.....

Or better the ETV Chicken Forum.

view post Posted on 4/5/2014, 10:17

Group:
moderatore

Maybe he used a proxy or a VPN.

view post Posted on 4/5/2014, 12:19

Group:

magari non frega niente a nessuno, ma ho notato che LSTV ha pubblicato lo schedule della settimana entrante in anticipo. Ricordate le crociate in passato contro questa diffusione? adesso tutto è lecito pur di far propaganda, ma sto canale non è mai stato così moribondo come adesso.

view post Posted on 8/5/2014, 16:29

Group:

view post Posted on 8/5/2014, 16:32

Group:

Vabbé Evah, ma facciadiculo potevi risparmiarcela, no?....

1375 replies since 12/6/2012, 23:51   45303 views