il forum di eUrotic tv

La Pattumiera

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 12/6/2012, 23:51

Group:

Questo spazio serve a raccogliere le peggiori nefandezze provenienti da EtvShow.
Abbiamo già "La sagra del cialtrone", ma quel topic serve per le discussioni, questo dovrebbe essere un semplice elenco di comportamenti biechi, iniziative moleste e cialtronerie varie... qualcosa di simile al topic "Collant antiproiettile".

Inauguro lo spazio con Christine, detta l' Arpia:

schermata38

view post Posted on 13/6/2012, 00:22

Group:
moderatore

At least one place clean.
va bene che questo forum è troppo "sporco" (leggi: indipendente) per loro, ma che vogliono da Mauro & C, il sangue?

view post Posted on 13/6/2012, 01:48

Group:
don ruzz

saranno mica le emorroidi? a furia di mettersi a 90°.

view post Posted on 13/6/2012, 08:15

Group:

L' asta per il mazzo di 32 carte ... pardon, 31 :lol:

"we lost one of the cards during a particularly unruly game of poker so there are only 31 cards left"

vappianus_it
view post Posted on 13/6/2012, 08:34

In pratica il muro della Canalis è quello che piacerebbe all'Arpia:

th_956940552_elisabettacanalisleccailmuro_123_126lo

view post Posted on 13/6/2012, 09:16

Group:
2nd warning

vapp --- vorrei essere al posto del muro ... o anche viceversa !!!
metterei lei al muro !!!

vappianus_it
view post Posted on 13/6/2012, 09:22

CITAZIONE (spongebob1 @ 13/6/2012, 10:16) 
vapp --- vorrei essere al posto del muro ... o anche viceversa !!!
metterei lei al muro !!!

:lol:
Diciamo che quel muro non si può lamentare... :pig:

view post Posted on 13/6/2012, 09:29

Group:
moderatore

Faccio anche presente una cosa banalissima.
E' grazie alla classe economica che gli aerei decollano, se fosse per la prima classe resterebbero a terra.
Christine ed Ilja, oltre che presuntuosi, siete anche idioti.

view post Posted on 13/6/2012, 09:33

Group:
moderatore

E poi, visto che disprezzano tanto la classe economica, vorrei proprio vedere in quale classe si accomodano due pezzenti del genere se capita loro di prendere un aereo.

view post Posted on 15/6/2012, 19:46

Group:

Da cestinare.
Si sono scordati di dire che l' utente era cieco e sordo prima di conoscere Etv .... poi il miracolo.
Adesso vede, sente, spende ed è pure più alto :rolleyes:

Hi there, I know that this show is the best thing that has happened to broadcasting and on-line for many years. At first I saw the show on Sky TV. I had never phoned a chat show before , so I went to your website and the ladies were different from the run of the mill ladies they were more refined and nicely dressed. I was immediately drawn to them . So I decided to phone the show, it was clearly better than the average talk show by far. The way the ladies handled themselves with dignity and you could not help respect them. I had a wonderful experience on the Exclusive live show . It started out by saying hallo to the lady on the screen who was dressed in sack cloth. Underneath, was an extremely beautiful lady with a beautiful bronze body, long black hair and beautiful green eyes which pierced my heart. I sent the lady a few compliments with some kind words she returned likewise then I phoned the lady and things took off I found myself being drawn to the screen just to touch her, my hand appeared to go into the screen but it would not go any further. I said to her” I would love to touch your skin and caress your whole body if the screen was not there’’. My face lay against the screen saying a few beautiful words and it was like something out of this world something I have never experienced before. It was like my mind had lost all sense of being. I believe she was experiencing the same as me. At this point her attention was drawn to somebody on the side. When we had finished she asked me to have a sip of wine Friday evening. At the end of the conversation it was time for the show to finish. When the lady left the screen I saw her go straight to somebodies arms. She must have experienced something like I did. It left me with mixed feelings then reality set in and now after the mist has cleared I have a warmth deep in my heart which I will treasure for the rest of my life and when I have an off day I will look back at the precious moments I shared with this young lady. That is why I know this is the best thing ever to have happened to broadcasting for many years. By the way the name of the young lady is Mishell - a beauty to behold and a joy forever.

ETV Team Answer:

First we would like to tell you a big Thank you for your opinion on our shows and the girls in them. Yes, they are different of the models you'll see on any other show in any possible way you can imagine. Opinions like yours make us even more energetic and enthusiastic for creating even more wonderful things for you and other viewers with a smile on our faces.
And second, we are sure that your words will touch Mishell deeply, as they touched us.

view post Posted on 19/7/2012, 09:22

Group:

La Dolce Euchessina -_-
Lei e tutto ciò che rappresenta -_-

Attached Image: 01

view post Posted on 14/11/2012, 13:22

Group:
moderatore

Ero passato di qui perchè mi serviva il post dei cialtrons sulla first class e mi sono imbattuto nell'arpia, mi sembrava giusto attribuirle le qualifiche che le competono.

view post Posted on 14/11/2012, 13:24

Group:

Passi pure quando crede, faccia come fosse casa sua :lol:

view post Posted on 28/11/2012, 21:11

Group:
1st warning

L'insopportabile protagonismo di Carrie.

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 29/11/2012, 13:40

Group:
moderatore

Quel subumano di Ludger ha mandato i cioccolatini alla nanerottola.

E dalle immagini si evince che gente come faccia di cool è ancora lì a far danni.

1375 replies since 12/6/2012, 23:51   45301 views