il forum di eUrotic tv

Camera Vicky

« Older   Newer »
whowhops
view post Posted on 11/2/2010, 14:59

I did a quick search on the forum and couldn't find a topic on her. Am I the only fan she has around here? I wish she was a model. There was a time there I really thought that could happen, but then it just stopped. I just found her small appearances much more interesting than full shows with 80% of the 'proper' models, and that's considering EuroticTV's 'gold age', because I would have to say that number would increase to 99.9% in the last couple of years, unless something new happened in the last few months. And even considering how shy she could actually be, once she started doing it, it would still be worth it.

view post Posted on 11/2/2010, 15:56

Group:
moderatore

Well Vicky is now a director. Actually the best director currently. Sometimes she take her camera to film some particular scenes, for example the showers. She sometimes worked as model, but she of course was very soft, so it's better as director. That's why there isn't any topic about her in model section.
She is nice anyway. She was a very good peacemaker and peacekeeper between Sabrina and Gia.

whowhops
view post Posted on 11/2/2010, 18:35

QUOTE (outside73 @ 11/2/2010, 15:56)
she of course was very soft

Not knowing german I never really knew for sure what the hell was going on, but I always assumed that she was all that soft because she wasn't really being a model. Meaning: she was just doing those appearances, once in awhile, for fun. Since it was certainly something new too, it also added some interest to those shows.

The way I figure, it all started because, being a girl, viewers got interested on the rare occasions she showed on camera (like other cameramen show up too, here and there, for a few seconds). So they must've thought she looked nice and started mentioning it. So the other cameradudes started showing a bit more of her which, with time, led to more comments. And that, finally must've led to a few proper appearances, like writting stuff on model butts, making out with Kaleya, rubbing cream on other girls, etc, leading to the one show where she actually appeared as a model, all dressed up and with makeup.

Was that her only appearance as a proper model?

I just wish more positive comments had been made, to convince her and other people to use her as a proper model. Because I'm sure that, with time, she would be showing up quite a bit more. And, like I said, even not showing almost anything at all, she still looks much more interesting than pretty much all the other models put togehter.

Crap, I feel like putting together a 'Camera Vicky for Model' petition site... :)

view post Posted on 11/2/2010, 21:38

Group:
moderatore

Few times in summer 2008.

whowhops
view post Posted on 11/2/2010, 22:01

QUOTE (outside73 @ 11/2/2010, 20:38)
Few times in summer 2008.

Great! I hope someone bothered to tape it.

Like I said, except for the other stuff I mentioned (writting stuff on some models' butts, making out with Kaleya, rubbing cream on other girls, being filmed briefly while filming other girls, etc) I only saw her there acting as a 'real' model once.

By the lack of enthusiasm I take it she never actually showed anything then...

view post Posted on 12/2/2010, 10:38

Group:
moderatore

You can find something here.
http://www.liveshow-tv.com/en/Forum/eUroti...irl-Videos-Caps
You have to register.

whowhops
view post Posted on 13/2/2010, 01:21

Thanks. I do know the board (it changed hands twice in the last few years) and have the videos. I'm hoping there are plenty more somewhere, or maybe we'll get to see more of her live. After all she's still there.

6 replies since 11/2/2010, 14:59   533 views